We welcome everyone to attend the FMCA SEA Rally.
Click the above buttons to download the Registration and Release Forms. Your registration is not complete until both forms are filled out and turned in with the payment.
- Upon registration you will recieve a confirmation email, make sure you recieve and reply to that email if necessary.
- Arrive with a full tank of water and empty black and grey tanks. There are 3 dump stations in the campground. Pump outs will be available for $35.00/site, you must be at your site at the time of service.
Parking as a group
- You must volunteer to drive a Golf Cart. Notate that on the lower right hand corner of the registration.
- Register for electric
- Notify Linda Levine at email@example.com to confirm your volunteer status. This way we have an accurate count.
- We believe we will be parking across from the Raiders Campground. (The Golf Carts will be near the Raiders Campground.) We will recieve confirmation of our area after the SEA October meeting.
- We arrive at a designated time (earlier than non volunteers) and gather as a group in a staging area, then directed to our campsite. We will update you as soon as we know the time.